We can ALL help to keep our community safe by being more aware of what is going on around us and reporting anything that doesn’t seem right.
Things To Look Out For…
- Unusual activity in your area
- Strangers on a neighbours property
- Unknown cars or vans patrolling
- Anti-social behaviour
- Damage to private or public property
- Concern about a neighbour’s welfare
What You Should Do…
Call 086 858 3049 in confidence and tell the Garda patrol about what you have seen. Give as much information as you can – descriptions of people and vehicles can make a big difference. And don’t worry – innocent people will NOT get in to trouble!
What You Should NOT Do…
- Write it off
- Assume others will report it
- Put off making the call
- Investigate matters yourself
REMEMBER – criminals work 24 hours a day, seven days a week! Your call really could help stop a crime from taking place and it could stop you from becoming their next victim!